Monday 6 June 2011

Soap & Glory

The last time I visited my beloved London, of course, I visited The Boots! I spent almost 2 hours in there and I discovered many treasures! But one of them is precious! I'm talking about the brand Soap & Glory.



 Its products have the best style, packaging, labels, spots, pictures and names I've ever seen! Of course, the quality and the quantity of them worth their money.






This brand also has products for men. I bought the "Righteous Body Butter Lotion" which has a wonderful smell and a perfect bottle. It makes skin soft and its perfume lasts.



I could upload photos of all the products! They are all perfect! I LOVE THEM! :)
Check them out at:


2 comments:

  1. mmm... endiaferon! polu xaroumenes suskeuasies!
    p.s. check my blog out! new creations with pin up girls e.t.c.
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The writer of this blog is really very professional. Every single line of this article is well written. New use of vocabulary is a great effort. At the same time tense, indirect speech was also sued in good manner.
    โรงงานผลิตสบู่

    ReplyDelete